Thursday, July 8, 2010

09/07/2010 THrusday~ BAck again

Hmm...should i say welcome home back to myself??hehe..
well,Hi again ....and thank u for viewing my blog...
but dun aspect me 2 view back urs...unless u are someone wif the boobs.....haha jkjk...




Well tere is nth much from me....
Its been a while since my last blogging...
and for those who dont know my current situation...
after viewing here...please stop asking me...Hey daniel,what u r doing now.....
= =....
CUrrently i'm working with my fren..Nick..
i work in a Company name Envi Steelwork Engineering
i work as a sales/marketing cum office admin....
although my cards says so....
bt my job seems = =.... more over than my cards show....



I wonder y People still$ ask me,Yo daniel.....r u planing 2 study?where r u stdying now...?
my answer for the last......freaking time...
A]No,I'm not studying anymore
B]Why?because i dont think there is only a way for me in my future....
C]do i think that if i dont get cert like all those = =...college or uni frens does...i wont be sucess in futre?the answer isss.....NOP.....i dont think so...
D] DO i plan 2 re-study?? umm,yah...but only night classes...
E]Are u sure u can work full time and study part time?...Yeah i can,dont believe?WATCH me than.
I hope this few question will satisfy ur curiosity....


Whats up lately....
umm...
VERY BORING....LONELY...and...most of all....still desperate lonely....
all my frens has left 2 study...
and i'm stuck here....ppl ask me ...other frens ler??...
Well ...my other frens....seems 2 be tied by contract...
so... u know....thier movement are very limited...
in the end....
Lately i ended up going,doing anything anywhere by MYSELF ....ALONE...
damn!!!...
Its been 3rd movie watching alone....
well....i guess i am starting 2 get used 2 it...
well i'm kinda like it...XD....haha...
bt.stil feeling empty inside,,,,



Frens keep on asking...yo daniel...
whre is ur gf??
haiyoyo.....Tak de la...
Why daniel?
how i know.....do i look like i like 2 be single...?
I dont smoke,I dont drink,I dont Club.....
i guess this is the reason i dont get gf...
because i'm not fun,i guess.....
looking around all the young fellas frens...u ask them..hey ...
watcha doin on sat nite??"Clubbing la"they answered....
well....i'm sry maybe i've got issue wif clubs...
i dont really like clubers...HONESTLY



but...
I like fashion,i like music...Great great music....regardless of language,i like movies,love Coffee,and i love shoping....
but i guess these doesnt helps me 2 get chicks unless i know how 2...."yam pui"or....sexy dance...watso ever la...
= =...who likes nerd anyway...
haiz....gav up adi.....
better off alone...




No comments: