Monday, December 15, 2008

16/12/08 finnaly holiday for me...



Woot~~
Finnaly a holiday for me...
hahah...
work my ass off tis few weeks...
den i brought myself a skinny jeans and a belt...
from the shop near my working place...OZOC Fashion
hahah...
i always wanted to go in there and hav a look..
cuz the tauke soh very very yeng 1...
like NANA.... punk style ...so yeng...
hahah..
i went in...
den i ask her in chinese got any skiny jeans??
den later on she talk wif me in cantonese le..= =...
lol..
but den ...she stil talk chinese to other ppl...
= =..i duno y...
lol...no choice...i hav to talk cantonese bck to her...
haha...i tried le few skinny jeans...
finnaly choose the dark blue colour...
haha ...
den she asked me in cantonese...
“我是吾是玩头发的?”hahahah...
den i ask her...y ler... i look like a hair styllist mer??
she say yah...
hahah...cuz my style deferent from other ppl...

She said...most of the young ppl like my age...
mostly come in and look for hip hop style...
and she dun sell...
lolz...
and i also dun like hip hop style...
hahah...
so tis shop very ngam me...
i like it...punk and rock style!!
yeah...den i brought 1 cool belt...
haha...
she showed me few belts ...but all so...>.<>
hahah..summore can stuff zippo...
haha..
but in the end i choose black 1 wif sharp sharp...
punk style.... I damn loved it!!

lolz....
i was early shocked when i took the jeans and belt without
lookin at the price...
but den...
hahah...lucky... tat punk boss giv me 20% discount...
>.<
hahah...so its very worth it!!













@_@....my New phone juz arrived few days ago...
wakakka...
K810i
3.2Mega pixels...
wakakkaka
take pic non-stop lo...>_<
heheheh....

Oh ya...
Christmas is comin!!!
omgush...!!!
wat to do??= =...
well...they said its ok to go out during eve...
well i am not sure...bout tat...= =...
wat about during christmas tat day!!...
DAMN i think i am gonna pass christmas at home alone...
HAIZ!!!!!!!!




Hehe..


nite time...


since my parents is out to penang shoppin..


left me and my bro...


den my bro go tah pao burger from mamak stall>_<...


soooo delicios...and super big...hahah....


No comments: