Tuesday, December 30, 2008

25/12/08 Christmas day!!!

Have urself...a Merry little Christmas..

let ur heart ...be light...

from now on..ur troubles will be out of sight~~

And hav urself...a Merry little CHristmas now~~






HOHOHO...Merry X'mas..
haha...my Bro wake my sis and me up by putting the christmas song...very loud...
hahah..
wake up...haven wash my face...
den i go open my christmas Presents le...
ITS BOXING DAY~~
yeah...finnaly can open the gift tat has been stuff below my christmas tree...
for weeks~~
hehehe...
i get a shirt from my sis...a reload card from my aunt...= =...hahah..
blah blah blah~~lots more....
and i get a CUte cookie mirror and a Name card box...from my fren Day!!
OMG!!i lurve it...
My presents keeps gettin better and nicer....hehehe every year...
hahah...
after clearing the presents wrapper...i go wash my face..
den get ready to go penang le...






Hmmpzz..
on da bridge...
actually not quite trafic jams lo...
juz stuffy only...
lolz...
but the traffic jams start at QB....
haha...
once we reach there....
my sis and mum went shoppin at padini....since they are havin great discounts..
@_@..wow...50-70% discounts...
after padini..we went to T.G.I Friday and hav our lunch....
Den continue shoppin ...
haha...great christmas day today..
brought myself sum stuff too...
A new shoulder bag from Jefferson...
damn i lurve it!!
After QB we went Tanjung bungah to walk the pasar mlm...
wow...u can c many ppl there...
my sis brought herself whole bunch of English Drama...
i wan my "HOUSE"....(a docters drama)
the new season 5 is out de!!
i wan!!
we went home after tat...
heheh...i lurve the christmas tis year!!...
better den last year....








MErry X'mas guys!!
c u all nex year's Christmas~~

No comments: